Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Where is My God?

Dad update-
Today started as being the worst day that we have had. No change yet in the middle of the storm of not eating, uncontrolled pain , God surrounded us with His unbelievable love...before I even knew what we needed, He provided.

I've been asked where my God is now. I believe the exact words were..... Where is your God now that your mother, your daughter and now your father".... In the midst of all of that happened this morning....He was ever present. Present in the people that He placed in our path, sent our way. Present in the place He has put us. Present. Not just a prayer, not just a hope but present.

Tonight dad seems to be resting better. He still hasn't eaten but that is okay. We will walk this path in faith.... He's answering.... keep praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment