Tuesday, August 18, 2015

August 11

We are so thankful for those who faithfully pray for Slaton every day.

He fell asleep late last night knowing that when he awoke his pappa would no longer be on this earth but in heaven. He gave him an extra long hug and kiss and told him to hug and kiss nanna and sissy for him.

He woke up right after dad passed. When I told him that his pappa had just entered heavens gates his response was, "I know, I know this is really important for him but I'm really tired."
This morning he awoke with the craziest smile and said, "Can you just think about what Pappas doing now? He's back with nanna and sissy."

Slate is fine. We all are. We rejoice in where he is. My mom and dad were always together. Always. This morning there is joy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment