Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Life Interrupted.....

For those of you who follow on my Facebook page, you are aware that my dad was diagnosed with stomach cancer the middle of July.  Slaton and I flew back to be with him.  Three weeks and six days later, he passed away...making the transition to heaven peacefully.  I titled this as life interrupted, however, God has reaffirmed to me time and time again that this wasn't my life interrupted at all but the interruptions on my life are the ones that I place in them outside of what He has planned.

I am the interruption. 

During that time, my posts went back to being more about death, the process and the aftermath.  I'm going to try to post them on here in hopes that the journey might encourage others that are walking the same or similar path.  It was easier this time....and God was ever faithful....as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment