Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Travis....

Travis sharing the vision of Taellor's house with our teams from Marianna and Dexter.

This picture warms my heart. This has been a difficult part for him....talking in front of people since Tae has been gone. He's not big on talking in front of large crowds anyways but after Tae's death, he hasn't done so.,...not at all.

Until now.

When I came back to be with my dad, this was one of my prayers for him...strength in these moments...the moments when I typically would step forward. And look at him! God answers. The heart of this daddy sharing the Hope that will be shared with all who enter here...named honoring his only daughter who believed that hope in Christ was all that was needed....and it was available to all.
Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment