Tuesday, September 16, 2014

September 14, 2014 Tae's grave side...Change

I was asked a couple of days ago how have I changed since three months ago tomorrow.... I haven't responded because it is difficult it seems to put into words....

First of all, it doesn't seem to be only months ago...it seems a lifetime ago and yet, it seems like just yesterday.

Second, I seem to always have one ear open and on alert for the trumpet call....that I know is coming. So, there's an added urgency to share Christ, be real and deepen relationships.

Third- I have changed. There is a different pulse on life that I didn't have before.... I think I was heading this way, maturing towards this way....but experiencing Tae's death reminded me of what truly was important. There is so much that frankly doesn't really matter....it doesn't.

Fourth- I have less energy to deal with certain things at the moment. I think it will return but I do feel as if I now have to ration my energy....and petty, annoying things, I don't have the ability to even consider.

Fifth- God is faithful.... I know beyond all that I am. I have experienced His provisions so much more than I deserve....in the midst of our greatest storm, He was ever present and He continues to be today.

There is so much more....from living every second purposefully because for all of us...the day will come. We had no regrets with Tae and that was such a blessing...God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment