Tuesday, September 16, 2014

September 14, 2014 1 Peter 5:7 Cast Your Cares

1 Peter 5:7

Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you.

How much time and energy do we spend on anxiety? On worry? On sleepless nights? On worldly craziness?

Simply because He cares....He cares so I can give them all to Him. Praise His Name.

No longer do I have to lay awake at night going over a multitude if possible scenarios.

No longer do I worry about it all.

I lay it at His feet and I walk in His obedience. I choose to serve Him instead. Walk faithfully day by day.

I don't have to control it all...only do the part He has given me....and only me to do.

And in that I find peace.....finally.

Because He cares.

Even in the days and nights when it seems the very hounds of hell are at my door....

He cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment