Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Death be not Feared.....

I don't believe that Satan has any power outside of what God had allowed him. None. Even, satan is under his Creator's command.

Death is nothing more than transitioning from this world and into our eternal home. Presence of God.

Death means leaving a decayed body and broken world and entering into a place without sin.
I was recently told, by a well meaning friend, that during this time it is okay to let my guard down..... What she doesn't realize is that my guard was let down when I gave my life to Him. As I have learned to walk with Him, maturing in my faith, I have learned that there really never was a guard because our God knows it all, yes?

My dad, while I will miss him greatly here, will be fine. He is assured to be ushered right into his Savior's arms. Do I really believe that? Enough that I have dedicated my life to it. Enough that I can only imagine my daughter and mom welcoming him home.

Death is not to be feared.

No comments:

Post a Comment